16 Channel NVR – 8TB Storage
32 Channel NVR – 16TB Storage
Enviro Cams NVR’s (Network Video Recorders) are offered in 4 main chassis. These two NVR’s are a 16 Channel NVR and a 32 Channel NVR, referred to as the “416” and “432” series. The first number refers to how many hard drives the unit can hold, and the last two digits denote how many channels or cameras they will accommodate.
We make sure that you will enjoy trouble-free operation at all times, and we promise that you will not have any of the problems that commonly plague other recorders. We continually test, update our firmware often, and provide free software updates to our customers – all with the touch of a button. Other manufacturers make it tough to know when updates are available or exactly how to accomplish an update at all. Enviro Cams wants you to have the latest and greatest at all times, and since it as easy as a simple button push – you won’t need any help doing it.
We invite you to watch our Videos about how to accomplish everyday tasks with our NVR’s (on our Tech Support page). We make it simple and easy. Most settings are pre-configured so that your NVR will operate how you need it right out of the box.
Here are a few of the features on our NVRs:
- Three Year Warranty – on every NVR we offer – including the hard drives.
- UL Listed (Required by many States and Cities, yet only found in a select few Brands)
- ONVIF Conformance (3rd Party Cameras and Most VMS Platforms are supported and compatible – but will not be Extended Distance as with Enviro Cams)
- Plug-N-Play Automatic Connections (Put an end to setting each IP address – Let Enviro Cams do it automatically!)
- Extended Distance for Audio/Video/Power (Currently at least 820 Feet Over Cat5/6 – Soon to be 1000 Feet)
- Supports H.264 / H.265 and our New H.265+ Video Formats (Enviro Cams new H.265+ Can Save up to 95% Bandwidth)