2 Megapixel Motorized Lens Infrared Bullet Camera
The N-Range 2MP (1080p) Infrared Network Bullet Camera from Enviro Cams is an all-around workhorse for almost any location you decide to mount it at.
This rough and tumble Network camera is great for indoor use, but it is also IP67 Weatherproof for the harshest outdoor locations – AND – it is IK10 Impact rated as well – which represents more than 20 joules of impact. This is akin to dropping a sledgehammer weighing more than 11 pounds, from a height of about 16 inches, straight onto this camera – with no damage at all.
One of the best features of this Network camera is the Motorized Varifocal Lens. This 2.8-12mm Zoom Lens gives you a 90-degree wide picture when zoomed out – then zooms all the way into a 28-degree wide picture. This makes it extremely easy and fast to fine-tune your scene, no matter where you mount this camera.
Here is a list of a few more of the features the N-Range Bullet has going for it:
- 800 feet + for Power & Video (when connected to any Enviro Cams NVR’s or Switches)
- 1/2.9” 2 Megapixel (1080p) Progressive Scan CMOS
- Smart Infrared LED’s with auto-dimming or brightness – out to as much as 100 feet.
- SONY’s Real WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) to assist in toning down bright lights or the sun coming in behind a person.
- OnVif compliant
- POE Power and/or 12V DC operation or Fail-Over (+or- 25% voltage tolerance)
- SD Card Slot (up to 128Gb Pre-formatted SD Card)
- Wide Temperature Range: -40 below to +140 above (F)
- 9:16 Corridor Mode (Great for Hallways or narrow alleys)
- Alarm Input & Alarm Output wires (4 total)
- Audio Input & Audio Output wires (4 total) Two-Way Audio Supported (talk to someone at the camera end by adding a powered speaker and microphone)
- May be mounted on the wall, a ceiling, or on top of a parapet wall. This camera also may be purchased with the Optional Junction Box Mount -OR- the Optional Pole Mount.